Thursday, November 26, 2009

TGIF Tomorrow !

Yo people of the world..How'z it going?

I have been rather occupied and free lately.As ironic and contradicting as it sounds, that really is how it is.Free because no more exams or assignment submissions (at least for now till all my results are officially out.God willing I will clear it all). Occupied because I have met someone !

Ahha, I've let the cat out of the bag !

A couple of things have been running thru my head lately.I have been boggled with a lot of questions.The biggest one being what am I waiting for if I realize that I am surrounded by clowns.

Life can be fun, but it ain't a circus.
Games are cool, but life in itself is no game.. Hell NO !

Why lazy?Complacent? Especially if one knows that one shouldn't deny oneself with the better option whilst on this pilgrim journey on earth.

Sometimes, I struggle to take my own advise.Sometimes is happening a lot lately. Boy oh boy !

No comments: