Sunday, August 31, 2008

Moving On

Why can't this be easier? Gggrrr..
I know I deserve the best,so does everyone out there..

It's not fair that I have to suffer the consequences because of your irresponsibility !

Why did you come after me the second time,sweep me off my feet only to give up like a good for nothing coward??

I did soo much for you, only to get this at the end?

Life is already tough, why do you have to make it tougher for me?

I have support from my loving family,and my wonderful sisters all over the world..I ain't looking back any more..It's foreward thinking from now on..

I'm pulling my socks up, and I'm on my own..Which is not too bad after all, simply because I don't have to put up with your nonesense,excuses and crap anymore..

Yes,I have finally come to my senses, although it took me 2 weeks, but it is ok..I have finally cut myself off past emotional ties..

1 comment:

Brown Sugar said...

Good girl. You know you have to :) Am here.